Report NEP-PPM-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & García Quevedo, José & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2072/211807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2013. "It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ("e") to Crawl the Design Space," Working Paper Series rwp13-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Valeria Costantini & Giorgia Sforna, 2013. "Do bilateral commercial relationships influence the distribution of CDM projects?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0176, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Monica Andini & Guido de Blasio, 2013. "Local development that money can’t buy: Italy’s Contratti di Programma," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 915, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2013. "Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 19133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koene, B.A.S. & Ansari, S.M., 2013. "Entrepreneurs, institutional entrepreneurship and institutional change. Contextualizing the changing role of actors in the institutionalization of temporary work in the Netherlands from 1960 to 2008," Research Paper ERS-2013-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.