Report NEP-PPM-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & R. Richard Geddes, 2012. "“The determinants of contractual choice for private involvement in infrastructure projects in the United States”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201220, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765038149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2012. "Learning from the experiments that never happened : lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6296, The World Bank.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2012. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-081 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Friberg, Richard & Huse, Cristian, 2012. "How to use demand systems to evaluate risky projects, with an application to automobile production," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2012. "Collateral and repeated lending," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2012/18, Norges Bank.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.