Report NEP-PPM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alacevich, Michele, 2012. "Visualizing Uncertainties, or how Albert Hirschman and the World Bank disagreed on project appraisal and development approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6260, The World Bank.
- Valentina Albano, 2012. "The Role of Network Governance Models in the Design of Local eHealth Policies," Working Papers 1215, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Sheila Hoag & Victoria Peebles & Christopher Trenholm & Gene Lewit, 2012. "The Narrative Communications Project: Takeaway Findings on a Message-Framing Approach," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7577, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J., 2012. "The Relation between Equity Incentives and Misreporting: The Role of Risk-Taking Incentives," Research Papers 2120, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ejaz Ghani & Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-040, Harvard Business School.
- Lynn Ilon & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Using Collective Adaptive Networks to Solve Education Problems in Poor Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201293, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The EU-Russia Gas Relationship: a mutual dependency," SITE Working Paper Series 18, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.