Report NEP-PPM-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Majid Fouladgar Author_Email: & Abdolreza Yadani-Chamzini & Mohammad Hossein Basiri, 2011. "Risk Evaluation Of Tunnelling Projects By Fuzzy Topsis," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding, Conference Master Resources 2011-087-331, Conference Master Resources.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2012. "Willingness to Pay for Downtown Public Goods Generated by Large, Sports-Anchored Development Projects: The CVM Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 12-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2012. "The co-evolution of research institutes with universities and user needs: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20120321, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Vincent Martinet & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Combining Rights and Welfarism: a new approach to intertemporal evaluation of social alternatives," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Cheng-Ping Shih Author_Email: & Jocelynn Gutierrez, 2011. "Measuringthe Process Innovation Competenc Of Casa Pella Company In Nicaragua Extended Abstract," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding, Conference Master Resources 2011-086-320, Conference Master Resources.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2012. "What’s the Rate? Disentangling the Weitzman and the Gollier Effect," CUDARE Working Paper Series, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy 1121, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.