Report NEP-PPM-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2012. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilbirum Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0099, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wang, Hua & Caffey, Rex H. & Petrolia, Daniel R., 2012. "An Economic Assessment of Competing Technologies for Coastal Restoration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119740, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Item repec:aia:aiaswp:wp115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yeboah, Anthony K. & Naanwaab, Cephas & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta S., 2012. "Economic Feasibility of Sustainable High Oilseed-Based Biofuel Production: The Case for Biodiesel in North Carolina," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119729, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).