Report NEP-PPM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan de Kok, 2011. "Data collection on inter-organizational projects," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research R201110, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolás Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-term and Short-term contracts in Labor Markets," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics 11.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Florence Duvivier & Carine Peeters, 2011. "The use of expatriates in the offshoring of services - Framework and research propositions," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-059, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hana Alioui, 2011. "Le mécanisme de développement propre : un outil pour le développement ?," Post-Print, HAL dumas-00653402, HAL.
- Michele Dell'Era & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Overconfidence, Self-Financing and Capital Market Efficiency," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 11.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Nov 2012.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2011. "Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00654294, HAL.
- Erdem, Erkan & Prada, Sergio I, 2011. "Creation of public use files: lessons learned from the comparative effectiveness research public use files data pilot project," MPRA Paper 35478, University Library of Munich, Germany.