Report NEP-PPM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2011. "Emerging trend of complementary currencies systems as policy instrument for environmental purposes: changes ahead?," Working Papers CEB 11-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lei Zhu & ZhongXiang Zhang & Ying Fan, 2011. "An evaluation of overseas oil investment projects under uncertainty using a real options based simulation model," Economics Study Area Working Papers 121, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Lusso Bruno, 2011. "Emergent multimedia clusters in the Lille, Lyon and Marseille metropolitan areas," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1070, European Regional Science Association.
- Senay Oguztimur, 2011. "Why Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process Approach For Transport Problems?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p438, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2011. "Public-Private Partnerships and Infrastructure Provision in the United States," Documentos de Trabajo 277, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Iluminada Fuertes & David Cabedo, 2011. "â€œSocial Return and Financing of Urban Regeneration Policiesâ€," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1690, European Regional Science Association.
- Davide Fantino & Giusy Cannone, 2011. "The Evaluation of the Efficacy of the R&D European Funds in Piedmont," ERSA conference papers ersa11p228, European Regional Science Association.
- Ha Thi Thu Trang & Yuzuru Miyata & Zhang Xu, 2011. "Measuring the Economic Impact of a Road Construction Project in an Area in Japan - A Simplified Spatial Computable General Equilibrium Modeling Approach -," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1886, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore