Report NEP-PPM-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundberg, Mattias & Jenpanitsub, Anchalee & Pyddoke, Roger, 2011. "Cost overruns in Swedish transport projects," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2011. "Quantity choice in unit price contract procurements," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Bernardo Stuhlberger Wjuniski, 2011. "Education andDevelopment Projects in Brazil (1930-2008): A Political EconomyPerspective," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 27, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Friedrici, Karola & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2011. "A Theory of Private Research Funding," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-481, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- He, Qichun, 2011. "The impact of the distribution of property rights on inventions on growth: a two-representative-agent model with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 34450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2011. "GOVERNANCE RISKS. How to measure them by means of the incremental cash-flow model," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 467, Universidad del CEMA.