Report NEP-PPM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Thomson & Elizabeth Webster, 2011. "External Ventures: Why Firms Don't Develop All Their Inventions In-house," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Benamghar, Radia & Iimi, Atsushi, 2011. "Efficiency in public procurement in Rural Road Projects of Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5736, The World Bank.
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving aid effectiveness in aid-dependent countries : lessons from Zambia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611901, HAL.
- Myriam Dahman Saidi & Christina Wolf, 2011. "Recalibrating Development Co-operation: How Can African Countries Benefit from Emerging Partners?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 302, OECD Publishing.
- Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung, 2011. "Energy service companies in China: The role of social networks and trust," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 168, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "Measuring the contribution of extractive industries to local development : the case of oil companies in Nigeria," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611942, HAL.
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Risk and the role of collateral in debt renegotiation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 16, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zur Shapira & Gary Dushnitsky, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Organizational Reality: Comparing Investment Practices And Performance Of Corporate And Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Paper Series dp589, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.