Report NEP-PPM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/272147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2011. "The link between public support and private R&D effort: What is the optimal subsidy?," Working Papers XREAP2011-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2011.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
- Dennis Trewin & Jon Hall, 2010. "Developing Societal Progress Indicators: A Practical Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2010/6, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Sequential Bargaining, Land Assembly, and the Holdout Problem," Working papers 2011-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Reddy, Vamsidhar & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed, 2011. "The when and where of research in agricultural innovation trajectories: Evidence and implications from RIU's South Asia projects," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 024, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Benjamin Crost, 2011. "The Effect of Subsidized Employment on Happiness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 384, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).