Report NEP-PPM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2011. "Quantity Choice in Unit Price Contract Procurements," Working Papers 2011:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Greg Fischer, 2011. "Contract Structure, Risk Sharing and Investment Choice," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 023, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marcel J.L. de Heide & Amit Kothiyal, 2011. "How to select Instruments supporting R&D and Innovation by Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-021/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Leigh Plunkett Tost & Francesca Gino & Richard P. Larrick, 2011. "When power makes others speechless: The negative impact of leader power on team performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-087, Harvard Business School.
- Ohlendorf, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: The case of risk-neutrality," MPRA Paper 28823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackie Robinson & Jared Dent & Gabriella Schaffer, 2011. "Integrating scientific assessment of wetland areas and economic evaluation tools to develop an evaluation framework to advise wetland management," Discussion Papers Series 420, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.