Report NEP-PPM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5656 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- António Freitas & Inés Macho-Stadler, 2011. "On the joint production of research and training," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 861.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gaelle Dechamp & Berangere Szostak, 2011. "Is Design A Solution For The Small And Medium Enterprises' Future?," Post-Print hal-00564059, HAL.
- Caroline Brassard & Teresita Cruz-del Rosario, 2011. "Key Principles Underlying the New Modes of Aid Governance in Asia," Working Papers id:3593, eSocialSciences.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Léandre Bassole, 2011. "Does Community Driven Development Work? Evidence from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00564574, HAL.