Report NEP-PPM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gea Carrasco, Cayetano & Isla Couso, Lorenzo, 2010. "A First Stochastic General Framework to Model the Project Finance Cash Flows under Monopolistic Situations," MPRA Paper 27125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2010. "A Portfolio Approach to Venture Capital Financing," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1046, CIRPEE.
- T.P. Rama Rao, 2010. "ICT and e-Governance for Rural Development," Working Papers id:3282, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prof. Subhash Bhatnagar, 2010. "Egovernment: Lessons from Implementation in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3274, eSocialSciences.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.