Report NEP-PPM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:develo:2262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chauvet, Lisa & Collier, Paul & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2010. "What explains aid project success in post-conflict situations ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5418, The World Bank.
- Wang, Hua & Fang, Ke & Shi, Yuyan, 2010. "Economic valuation of development projects : a case study of a non-motorized transport project in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5422, The World Bank.
- Hall, Andy & Clark, Norman & Frost, Andy, 2010. "Bottom-up, Bottom-line: Development-Relevant Enterprises in East Africa and their Significance for Agricultural Innovation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 042, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dillon, Andrew, 2010. "Do differences in the scale of irrigation projects generate different impacts on poverty and production?," IFPRI discussion papers 1022, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pant, Laxmi P., 2010. "Assessing Innovations in International Research and Development Practice," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 043, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Lille, Maria & Prause, Gunnar, 2009. "E-governmental services in the Baltic Sea Region," Wismar Discussion Papers 10/2009, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.