Report NEP-PPM-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajaram, Anand & Le, Tuan Minh & Biletska, Nataliya & Brumby, Jim, 2010. "A diagnostic framework for assessing public investment management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5397, The World Bank.
- Rimmer, Peter J. & Dick, Howard, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," ADBI Working Papers 237, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- . Vidhi & Parul Sharma, 2010. "A Framework for Monitoring and Evaluation of Climate Change Adaptation Interventions," Working Papers id:2766, eSocialSciences.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2010. "Financing Risk and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-013, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009. "The Metropolitan Region of Campinas, Brazil: applying the technopolis framework," MPRA Paper 24347, University Library of Munich, Germany.