Report NEP-PPM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arantza Est�vez-Fern�ndez, 2009. "A Game Theoretical Approach to Sharing Penalties and Rewards in Projects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-090/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christoph Starke, 2010. "Serving the Many or Serving the Most Needy?," FEMM Working Papers 100002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Carvalho, João & Cruz, Nuno & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2010. "Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector," MPRA Paper 22558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Alcouffe & Nicolas Berland & Benjamin Dreveton & Moez Essid, 2010. "An Empirical Study Of Environmental Cost Drivers," Post-Print hal-00479538, HAL.
- Nitish Jha, 2010. "Access of the Poor to Water Supply and Sanitation in India: Salient Concepts, Issues and Cases," Working Papers 62, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.