Report NEP-PPM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technology, Competition and the Time of Entry: Diversification Patterns in the Development of New Drugs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419234_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "The Effects of the Financial Crisison Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 09/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-049, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2009. "Carbon leakage from the clean development mechanism," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 591, Research Department of Statistics Norway.