Report NEP-PPM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romain Beaume & Rémi Maniak & Christophe Midler, 2009. "Crossing innovation and product projects management: comparative analysis in the automotive industry," Post-Print halshs-00402389, HAL.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2009. "The Launch of Innovative Product-Related Services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print halshs-00401124, HAL.
- Sihem Ben Mahmoud-Jouini & Florence Charue-Duboc & Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2009. "Digging into exploration processes within established firms: Insights from two entities dedicated to enhancing radical innovation to support existing business," Post-Print halshs-00401148, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1726, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.