Report NEP-PPM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2009. "Real Options and Game Theoretical Approaches to Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria and the Implications of Different Tie-Breaking Rules," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University rep-wp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00365159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sameeha Sheth, 2009. "The Process of European Spatial Development in Austria: The Case of Gürtel Revitalization Project, Vienna," NEURUS papers neurusp142, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Chambers, Robert & Karlan, Dean & Ravallion, Martin & Rogers, Patricia, 2009. "Designing impact evaluations: different perspectives," 3ie Publications, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) 2009-4, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Mirjam A. G. Sprangers & Jeff A. Sloan & Ruut Veenhoven & Charles S. Cleeland & Michele Y. Halyard, 2009. "The Establishment of the GENEQOL Consortium to Investigate the Genetic Disposition of Patient-Reported Quality-of-Life Outcomes," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 87, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).