Report NEP-PPM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2009. "Real Options and Game Theoretical Approaches to Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria and the Implications of Different Tie-Breaking Rules," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Rani Jeanne Dang, 2009. "Territorial innovation dynamics and integration of SMEs into the collaborative innovation projects of French competitiveness poles: the underlying mechanisms," Post-Print halshs-00365159, HAL.
- Sameeha Sheth, 2009. "The Process of European Spatial Development in Austria: The Case of Gürtel Revitalization Project, Vienna," NEURUS papers neurusp142, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Chambers, Robert & Karlan, Dean & Ravallion, Martin & Rogers, Patricia, 2009. "Designing impact evaluations: different perspectives," 3ie Publications 2009-4, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Mirjam A. G. Sprangers & Jeff A. Sloan & Ruut Veenhoven & Charles S. Cleeland & Michele Y. Halyard, 2009. "The Establishment of the GENEQOL Consortium to Investigate the Genetic Disposition of Patient-Reported Quality-of-Life Outcomes," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 87, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).