Report NEP-PPM-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1038, The University of Melbourne.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2008. "Bidding for Investment Projects: Smart Public Policy or Corporate Welfare?," Working Papers tecipa-344, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michal Gluszak, 2008. "Land Acquisition in Development Projects: Investment Value and Risk," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_06, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2008. "Methods for innovation projects risk evaluation," MPRA Paper 11663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jahnke, Hermann & Simons, Dirk, 2008. "A rationale for the payback criterion," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-15, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.