Report NEP-PPM-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The 'Social Network' of Open Source Software," CEPR Discussion Papers 6789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabián Soria, 2008. "The impact of Community-Based Ecotourism Projects in Amboró National Park," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Olivier ROUSSE, 2008. "Capital budgeting with an efficient yield-based method: the real rate of return technique," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.02.73, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Evaluating the Impact of Technology Development Funds in Emerging Economies: Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0108, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Bikash Barua & M.M. Obaidul Islam, 2008. "Key Success Factors for Implementation of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMTs)-Case Study Conducted on Selected Pharmaceutical Companies in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-15, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Apr 2008.