Report NEP-PPM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corvellec, Hervé & Boholm, Åsa, 2008. "The risk rhetoric of environmental impact assessments (EIA): The case of off-shore wind farms in Sweden," GRI-rapport 2008:1, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "The Role of Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) in Japan’s Foreign Aid Policy," MPRA Paper 7418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello, 2008. "Board structures around the world: An experimental investigation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Radkevitch, U.L. & Heck, H.W.G.M. van & Koppius, O.R., 2008. "Choosing between Auctions and Negotiations in Online B2B Markets for IT Services: The Effect of Prior Relationships and Performance," Research Paper ERS-2008-004-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.