Report NEP-PPM-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Conning & Partha Deb, 2007. "Impact Evaluation for Land Property Rights Reforms," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 419, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism: The Role of Investment Barriers and Regulations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bjorkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the people : evidence from a randomized field experiment of a community-based monitoring project in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4268, The World Bank.
- Hans-Christian Krcal, 2007. "Konsequenzen der Strategiedebatte für die Produktion," Working Papers 0446, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Benchimol, Guy, 2007. "Knowledge Assisted Innovation," MPRA Paper 3725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olav Wicken, 2007. "The Role of R&D in Industrial Policy: Rise and fall of a research driven strategy for industrialisation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070603, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "Public sector research and industrial innovation in Norway: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070602, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.