Report NEP-PPM-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bøckman, Thor & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Juliussen, Erik & Langhammer, Håvard & Revdal, Ingemar, 2006. "Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects," MPRA Paper 2693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2006.
- Ioana Popovici, 2007. "The Determinants of Open Source Quality: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 0704, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Hud - Pd&R, 2005. "Managing Subrecipients of CDBG grantees," Economic Development Publications 39062, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Löfström, Mikael, 2007. "Samverkan, vårdkedjor och förändringsarbetet – om Botkyrkas medverkan i modellkommunprojektet," Working paper in Studies of Organization and Society 2007:1, University of Gothenburg, Studies of Organization and Society, Department of Business Administration.
- Inci, Eren, 2006. "Success breeds success locally: a tale of incubator firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-71, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00140016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2006. "R&D incentives, compatibility and network externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-93, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.