Report NEP-PPM-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Dachs, Bernhard, 2006. "Does technology affect network structure? - A quantitative analysis of collaborative research projects in two specific EU programmes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 041, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Akcomak, Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2006. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 040, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Quamrul Ahsan, 2005. "Micro-credit, risk coping and incidence of rural-to-urban migration," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_032, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elise Brezis, 2006. "Focal Randomization: An optimal mechanism for the evaluation of R&D," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Geert Leemans, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships in Flanders," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2006/6, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:oec:eduaaa:2006/6-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore