Report NEP-POL-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolmas, Jim, 2014. "Almost orthogonal outcomes under probabilistic voting: A cautionary example," MPRA Paper 53628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1039, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0082, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "Political Firms, Public Procurement, and the Democratization Process," TSE Working Papers 14-461, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mostapha Diss & Patrizia PÃ©rez-Asurmendi, 2014. "Consistent collective decisions under majorities based on differences," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1402, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Benhabib, Jess & Corvalen, Alejandro & Spiegel, Mark M., 2014. "Modernization and discrete measures of democracy," Working Paper Series 2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patricia Esteve-GonzÃ¡lez & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "European Integration: Partisan Motives or Economic Benefits?," LEQS â€“ LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 71, European Institute, LSE.
- Rana, Arslan Tariq & Kebewar, Mazen, 2014. "The Political Economy of FDI flows into Developing Countries: Does the depth of International Trade Agreements Matter?," EconStor Preprints 91501, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Docquier, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2014. "Emigration and democracy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1406, CEPREMAP.