Report NEP-POL-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gregor, 2013. "Electoral competition for the 2+1 electoral rule and the close alternatives," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2013/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2013.
- Rustam Jamilov, 2013. "Optimal Resource Rent," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp1046, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ruben Durante & Louis Putterman & Joël van der Weele, 2013. "Preferences for Redistribution and Perception of Fairness: An Experimental Study," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2013-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Filipe Campante, 2013. ""The People Want the Fall of the Regime": Schooling, Political Protest, and the Economy," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Megumi Naoi & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2013. "Political Economy of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Postwar Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-898, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.