Report NEP-POL-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Van Weelden & Massimo Morelli, 2012. "Reelection through Division," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 111, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Simeon Alder & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Deceptive Redistribution," Working Papers, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics 017, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- De Donder, Philippe & Leroux, Marie-Louise, 2012. "Behavioral Biases and Long Term Care Annuities: A Political Economy Approach," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 749, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2013.
- Shawn Kantor & Price V. Fishback & John Joseph Wallis, 2012. "Did the New Deal Solidify the 1932 Democratic Realignment?," NBER Working Papers 18500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costa Lima, Rafael & Moreira, Humberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2012. "Centralized decision making against informed lobbying," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Eduardo S. Gonçalves & Mauro Rodrigues Jr., Ricardo A. Madeira, 2012. "Heterogeneity, electoral rules and the number of candidates: an empirical investigation using a quasi-natural experiment," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2012_25, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Matthias Doepke, 2012. "The Economics and Politics of Women's Rights," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 116, Society for Economic Dynamics.