Report NEP-POL-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Boffaa & Amadeo Piollatto & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2013. "Centralization and Accountability: Theory and Evidence from the Clean Air Act," Working Papers 656, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Mo, Cecilia Hyunjung, 2012. "The Voter's Blunt Tool," Research Papers 2115, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Raúl A. Ponce-Rodríguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2012. "Rethinking the Political Economy of Decentralization: How Elections and Parties Shape the Provision of Local Public Goods," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1227, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2012. "Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies: The Political Economy of Good Governance in China," Working Paper Series 2012-23, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Aastha & Singh, Harsh Vardhan, 2012. "Prediction for the 2012 United States Presidential Election using Multiple Regression Model," MPRA Paper 41486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madestam, Andreas & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2012. "Shaping of the Nation: The Effect of Fourth of July on Political Preferences and Behavior in the United States," Working Paper Series rwp12-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Jorgensen, Miriam & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "Constitutions and Economic Development: Evidence from the American Indian Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 6754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Naito, Katsuyuki & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2012. "Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes," MPRA Paper 41434, University Library of Munich, Germany.