Report NEP-POL-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2012. "Left, Right, Left: Income and Political Dynamics in Transition Economies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1111, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tilman Klumpp, 2011. "Populism, Partisanship, and the Funding of Political Campaigns," Emory Economics 1107, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2012. "Rational Democracy:A Political System for Universal Interest," MPRA Paper 35819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Poonam & Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "Growth and Election Outcomes in a Developing Country," Working Papers 11/92, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Niclas Meyer, 2012. "Political Contestation in the Shadow of Hierarchy," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 46, European Institute, LSE.
- Kaminski, Jonathan, 2011. "Subjective Wealth, Policy Change, and Political Opinions: Evidence from the Cotton Reform in Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers 119531, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raymond Fisman & Nikolaj A. Harmon & Emir Kamenica & Inger Munk, 2012. "Labor Supply of Politicians," NBER Working Papers 17726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Rozenberg, 2011. "Monnet for Nothing? France's Mixed Europeanization," Les Cahiers europÃ©ens de Sciences Po 4, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.