Report NEP-POL-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Portmann & David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2010. "District Magnitude and Representation of the Majority?s Preferences: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Popular and Parliamentary Votes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Islam, Nurul, 2010. "The Army, UN Peacekeeping Mission and Democracy in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 24312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoro Armstrong, 2010. "Interaction Between Trade, Conflict And Cooperation: The Case Of Japan And China," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 386, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hans Pitlik & Gerhard Schwarz & Barbara Bechter & Bernd Brandl, 2010. "Near Is My Shirt but Nearer Is My Skin. Ideology or Self-Interest as Determinants of Public Opinion on Fiscal Policy Issues," WIFO Working Papers 373, WIFO.
- Eenkhoorn, P. & Graafland, J.J., 2010. "Lying in Business: Insights from Hannah Arendt’s ‘Lying in Politics’," Discussion Paper 2010-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Y. Ozbay, 2010. "Social Image in Public Goods Provision with Real Effort," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1026, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Government size and trust," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.