Report NEP-POL-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jinhui H. Bai & Roger Laguno ff, 2010. "Revealed Political Power," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000106, David K. Levine.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Identification of Voters with Interest Groups Improves the Electoral Chances of the Challenger," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2010-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2010. "The Role of Ethnic Identity and Economic Issues in the 2007 Kenyan Elections," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon & Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2010. "Triggers and Characteristics of the 2007 Kenyan Electoral Violence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2010. "Determinants of Protests: Longitudinal Evidence from Ukraine’s Orange Revolution," Research Working Papers, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict 30, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W.R. Price, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 776, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Antonio Ribas Cavalieri & Iara Vigo de Lima, 2010. "Aproximações de um olhar foucauldiano sobre o institucionalismo de Thorstein Veblen," Working Papers, Universidade Federal do ParanÃ¡, Department of Economics 0107, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Tom Coupe, 2010. "Female Ministers, Governance and Reforms," Discussion Papers, Kyiv School of Economics 34, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Desai, V.V., 2010. "The Political Economy of Regional Cooperation in South Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 54, Asian Development Bank.