Report NEP-POL-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew Gelman & Nate Silver & Aaron Edlin, 2009. "What is the probability your vote will make a difference?," NBER Working Papers 15220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2009. "Political Selection and Persistence of Bad Governments," NBER Working Papers 15230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," Working Paper 2009/13, Norges Bank.
- David Albouy, 2009. "Partisan Representation in Congress and the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 15224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009. "Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51061, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Federico Cingano & Paolo Pinotti, 2009. "Politicians at work. The private returns and social costs of political connections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 709, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Chris Shore, 2009. "European Governance, or Governmentality? Reflections on the EU‘s System of Government," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0037, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Charlotte Ostergaard & Ibolya Schindele & Bent Vale, 2009. "Social capital and the viability of stakeholder-oriented firms: Evidence from Norwegian savings banks," Working Paper 2009/14, Norges Bank.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "One Nation Under a Groove? Identity and Multiculturalism in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0944, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.