Report NEP-POL-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2008. "Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 50, Households in Conflict Network.
- Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Corruption and Political Interest: Empirical Evidence at the Micro Level," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erte Xiao & Daniel Houser, 2007. "Emotion Expression and Fairness in Economic Exchange," Working Papers, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science 1004, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2007.
- Ali Alichi, 2008. "A Model of Sovereign Debt in Democracies," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Enlargement and common external tariff in a political-economic model of customs union," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2008-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2008. "Inequality and size of the government when voters have other regarding preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 08/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "Accountability in Government and Regulatory Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich & Wagner, Alexander F., 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 3613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "The Political Economy of Incentive Regulation: Theory and Evidence from US States," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Battaglimi, Marco & Morton, Rebecca & Palfrey, Thomas, . "Information aggregation & strategic abstention in large laboratory elections," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1296, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.