Report NEP-POL-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Jensen, 2007. "Projection Effects and Strategic Ambiguity in Electoral Competition," Discussion Papers 07-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guido, Cataife, 2007. "The pronouncements of paranoid politicians," MPRA Paper 4473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Jensen, 2007. "Elections, Private Information, and State-Dependent Candidate Quality," Discussion Papers 07-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Stern, Charlotta, 2007. "The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists," Working Paper Series 711, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindh, Thomas & Lundberg, Urban, 2007. "Predicaments in the futures of aging democracies," Arbetsrapport 2007:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2006. "Big Business Owners and Politics: Investigating the Economic Incentives of Holding Top Office," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Volker Nitschr, 2007. "State Visits and International Trade," Working Papers 032007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Justina AV Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Social Capital And Relative Income Concerns: Evidence From 26 Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 19, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- James K. Galbraith & Olivier Giovannoni & Ann J. Russo, 2007. "The Fed's Real Reaction Function: Monetary Policy, Inflation, Unemployment, Inequality-and Presidential Politics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_511, Levy Economics Institute, The.