Report NEP-POL-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2005. "A Note on Negative Electoral Advertising," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse7_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kruse, Agneta, 2005. "Political economy and pensions in ageing societies – a note on how an ”impossible” reform was implemented in Sweden," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2005:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Hamada & Asahi Noguchi, 2005. "The Role of Preconceived Ideas in Macroeconomic Policy: Japan's Experiences in Two Deflationary Periods," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d05-97, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cecile Aubert & Jean- Jacques Laffont, 2005. "Political renegotiation of regulatory contracts," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0506002, EconWPA.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0506004, EconWPA.
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Local Life and Municipal Services in Spain at the Beginning of the 20 th Century," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 05/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..