Report NEP-POL-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Maria Mayda & Dani Rodrik, 2001. "Why Are Some People (and Countries) More Protectionist Than Others?," NBER Working Papers 8461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danielson, Anders, 2001. "Economic and Institutional Reforms in French-Speaking West Africa: Impact on Efficiency and Growth," Working Papers 2001:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:01-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:humbsf:2001-57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico C. PEROTTI & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1998. "Strategic Transparency and Informed Trading: Will Capital Market Integration Force Convergence of Corporate Governance ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9804, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Jul 2002.