Report NEP-POL-2001-02-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Lasserre & Antoine Soubeyran, 2001. "A Ricardian Model of the tragedy of the Commons," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-01, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Christopher Phelan, 2001. "Public trust and government betrayal," Staff Report 283, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pawlina, G. & Kort, P.M., 2001. "Investment Under Uncertainty and Policy Change," Discussion Paper 2001-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Gregory D. Hess, 2000. "Is the political business cycle for real?," Working Paper 0016, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Cardoso, Pedro, 2001. ""Should I Pay for You or for Myself?" The Optimal Level and Composition of Retirement Benefit Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).