Report NEP-PKE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William C. Dudley, 2013. "Ending too big to fail," Speech 123, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "On the theory of capital in post-industrial societies," MPRA Paper 51719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2013. "What do labor market institutions do?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2013. "A critical regard to the history of econometrics," Post-Print dumas-00906285, HAL.
- Feld, Lars P. & Necker, Sarah & Frey, Bruno S., 2013. "Happiness of economists," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/7, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Anthony J Laramie & Douglas Mair, 2013. "Fiscal Policy: Its Role in an Independent Scotland," Working Papers PKWP1307, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).