Report NEP-PKE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nayan, Sabri & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Kadir, Norsiah & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013. "Post Keynesian Endogeneity of Money Supply: Panel Evidence," MPRA Paper 48716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helene Jorgensen & Dean Baker, 2013. "The Affordable Care Act: A Hidden Jobs Killer?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker & Sheva Diagne, 2013. "Financial Engineering: The Simple Way to Reduce Government Debt Burdens," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2013. "The Natural Rate Hypothesis: An idea past its sell-by date," NBER Working Papers 19267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Higgitt, 2013. "South-South Cooperation and Inclusive Growth," One Pager 213, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros, 2013. "Teaching Students to Make Their Empirical Research Replicable: A Protocol for Documenting Data Mana," 2013 Stata Conference 21, Stata Users Group.
- Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2013. "Financial Liberalization and Remittances: Recent Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- James B. Ang, 2013. "Are modern financial systems shaped by state antiquity?," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 38-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Partridge, Mark & Rickman, Dan & Tan, Ying & Olfert, M. Rose, 2013. "U.S. Regional Poverty Post-2000: The Lost Decade," MPRA Paper 48528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).