Report NEP-PKE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Europe´s crisis without end: The consequences of neoliberalism run amok," IMK Working Paper 111-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Olivier Allain, 2013. "Tackling the instability of growth: A Kaleckian model with autonomous demand expenditures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- C.A.E. Goodhart, 2012. "The Potential Instruments of Monetary Policy," FMG Special Papers sp219, Financial Markets Group.
- C.A.E. Goodhart, 2012. "The Optimal Financial Structure," FMG Special Papers sp220, Financial Markets Group.
- Michael Jacobs, 2012. "Green Growth: Economic Theory and Political Discourse," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 92, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Five Misunderstandings About Case-Study Research," Papers 1304.1186, arXiv.org.