Report NEP-PKE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eckhard Hein, 2013. "Finance-dominated Capitalism and Redistribution of Income: A Kaleckian Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_746, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Bernard Shull, 2013. "Expansion of Federal Reserve Authority in the Recent Financial Crisis Raises Questions about Governance," Economics One-Pager Archive op_36, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Sebastian Levine & Benjamin Roberts, 2012. "Robust Estimates of Changes in Poverty and Inequality in Post-Independence Namibia," Working Papers 102, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- John Hatgioannides & Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2013. "Eurozone: The Untold Economics," Working Papers 699, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kishan Khoday & Leisa Perch, 2012. "South-South Cooperation for Inclusive Green Growth," One Pager 179, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ugo Gentilini & Andy Sumner, 2012. "Poverty Where People Live: What do National Poverty Lines Tell us about Global Poverty?," Working Papers 98, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows Can Create Exchange Rate Issues," One Pager 181, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.