Report NEP-PKE-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa GonzÃ¡lez & Oscar Dejuan, 2012. "Investment, Financial Markets, and Uncertainty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_743, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ben Beachy, 2012. "A Financial Crisis Manual Causes, Consequences, and Lessons of the Financial Crisis," GDAE Working Papers 12-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2012. "The Inefficient Markets Hypothesis: Why Financial Markets Do Not Work Well in the Real World," NBER Working Papers 18647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "Primary and Secondary Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_741, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Crisis and methodology: some heterodox misunderstandings," MPRA Paper 43260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy A. Wise, 2012. "The Cost to Mexico of U.S. Corn Ethanol Expansion," GDAE Working Papers 12-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Robert J. Barbera & Gerald Holtham, 2012. "ECB Worries/European Woes: The Economic Consequences of Parochial Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_742, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ive Marx & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 51: In-Work Poverty," GINI Discussion Papers 51, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2012. "Interest Rate Determination in India: Empirical Evidence on Fiscal Deficit--Interest Rate Linkages and Financial Crowding Out," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_744, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Anat Bracha & Elke U. Weber, 2012. "A psychological perspective of financial panic," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012. "Italy from economic decline to the current crisis," Working Papers 0005, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.