Report NEP-PKE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "The Common Error of Common Sense: An Essential Rectification of the Accounting Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_731, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46238/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2012. "A mission-centric view of the firm: Lessons from Social Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-00733413, HAL.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2012. "Social costs and normative economics," Working Papers 66-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2012.
- Antoni, Manfred & Heineck, Guido, 2012. "Do literacy and numeracy pay off? : on the relationship between basic skills and earnings," IAB Discussion Paper 201221, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gustav Ranis, 2012. "Another Look at Foreign Aid," Working Papers 1015, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2012.