Report NEP-PKE-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Frederic, 2012. "Critical realism, grounded theory, and theory construction in heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 40341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hudson, 2012. "Veblen's Institutionalist Elaboration of Rent Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_729, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2012. "When Samuelson Met Veblen Abroad: National and Global Public Good Provision when Social Comparisons Matter," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 843, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Beckert, Jens, 2012. "Capitalism as a system of contingent expectations: Toward a sociological microfoundation of political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 12/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- William Coleman, 2012. "The Neoliberal and the Powerlessness of Ideas," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-578, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Academic rankings with RePEc," Working Papers 2012-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.