Report NEP-PKE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunanda Sen, 2011. "The Global Crisis and the Remedial Actions: A Nonmainstream Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_677, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Export-led Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_675, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Fialho, Djalita, 2011. "Aiming high, falling short: the Least Developed Country (LDC) category at 40," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 27, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Farhangmehr, Minoo & Malheiro, Alexandra & Soares, Ana, 2011. "Ethical Consumer Behaviour: Can Critical Incidents Make a Difference?," Apas Papers 331, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.