Report NEP-PKE-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Lopez-Gallardo & Luis Reyes-Ortiz, 2011. "Effective Demand in the Recent Evolution of the US Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_673, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2011. "7 Things You Need to Know About the National Debt, Deficits, and the Dollar," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:uta:papers:2011_ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Trewin & Jon Hall, 2010. "Developing Societal Progress Indicators: A Practical Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2010/6, OECD Publishing.
- Marek Hudon & Joakim Sandberg, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Fair Interest Rates on Microcredit," Working Papers CEB 11-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Julian Boulanger & Elie Cohen, 2011. "Rethinking industrial policy," Policy Briefs 566, Bruegel.