Report NEP-PKE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Was Keynes's Monetary Policy, a outrance in the Treatise, a Forerunnner of ZIRP and QE? Did He Change His Mind in the General Theory?," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-04, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Portrait of the Economist as a Young Man: Raúl Prebisch’s evolving views on the business cycle and money, 1919-1949," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder & Ulrich Witt, 2011. "As Innovations Drive Economic Growth, Do they also Raise Well-Being?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.