Report NEP-PKE-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:issres:1869473 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker & Hye Jin Rho, 2011. "The Potential Savings to Social Security from Means Testing," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2011-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Robert J. Shiller & Virginia M. Shiller, 2011. "Economists as Worldly Philosophers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Murphy, Daniel P, 2011. "Does a Rising Tide Lift All Boats? Welfare Consequences of Asymmetric Growth," MPRA Paper 29407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.