Report NEP-PKE-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers, Trinity College, Department of Economics 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "What Should Banks Do? A Minskyan Analysis," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_115, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Laidler, 2010. "The Monetary Economy and the Economic Crisis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20101, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "The Idea of Economics in a University," Working Papers, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics 1002, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Vandemoortele, 2010. "MDGs: Misunderstood Targets?," One Pager Chinese 28, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Towards an MDG-Consistent Debt Sustainability Concept," One Pager Chinese 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.